Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Enticing......

A new round of Designer Showcase is about to open, and having people close by me in the right circles, meant I managed to get this set a little early! 
10 Patterns in the fatpac,, with matching undies!!!!! 
ERMAHGAWRD
Did I mention I am in LOVE? 
I am.
Totally.
These patterns are uber cute, and there's enough styles that there's something to make everyone giggle and awwww over,  











~Singlet/underwear set~
Angel Witch
~ SLURL to the event ~ 
~SLURL TO INWORLD STORE~

~Slippers~ 
*Tentacio* - Unicorn Story. GACHA RARE

~Furniture/pose~
DRD - The Joint Coffee Shop - Seating Set and table - Trashed

~Hair~
Truth ~  Honey Ana{FebruaryVIP group gift 350 linden join fee at time of posting}   
Group link
Inworld Store link
~Head~
Catwa Dyana
 ~Eyes~
L'Etre, #24

~Skin~
Pumec - Evie { May } 

~Body~
Maitrya




No comments:

Post a Comment