Search This Blog

Monday 20 March 2017

Gypsy Spirit

Love at first sight. That was me. I knew I had to have the Vagabond gacha set created by Death Row Designs, As luck would have it, the set wanted me too! In just a few short plays, both rare items, the trailer, and the bed, had fallen into my inventory. I raced to the DRD mainstore, to exchange my no copy/transfer items via their handy exchange system in world, into copy/no transfer, because there was no way I was going to risk losing anything! I was so happy, that I found myself a nice floaty singlet top from Tori's Stylez, threw on a beautiful maxi skirt form Just Because, and ran around telling anyone I could find, including the wildlife. I'm kind of glad they are still talking to me!


Pose ~  Something New, Cowgirl 4 {gacha}


Pose ~  Something New, Royal Domain 


Pose ~  Something New, Sketched 3 {gacha}


Pose ~ Fashiowl Poses, Snow Princess pose3 

Pose ~ Le Poppycock, La Paix Clarity {gacha}

Pose ~ Le Poppycock, Animal Family Recognition{gacha}

 Pose ~ Le Poppycock, Animal Family Fondness {gacha}


Pose ~ DRD Vagabond PG rug




~Build/furniture/decor~
 Deathrow Designs

 ~Top~
  Kaya ~ Tori's Stylez
Sim Location

~Skirt~
 Just Because ~ Elise Maxi Skirt {merlot}

~Skin~ 
Ds'elles ~ Andrea, Tone {Lune} Currently at Skin Fair
Eyeshadow ~ YS&YS {From the "Benedetta" skin hud}

 ~Hair~
 !ohmai Salon, Sopha {with tweeters}
Magika - Amuse me

~Forehead Jewellery~
  EMO-tions, Elbensoul, circlet chrome {gacha}

~Rings~
Plastik -  Seavyr Rings

 ~Eyes~
 Aviglam, Melancholia {Night}

~ Head~
LAQ Trinity

 ~Body~
 Maitreya


Hands ~ Vista Animations Bento AND normal Maitreya hands

 ~Tattoo~
White Widow - Loving 

 ~Nails~
Astralia, Regina {Maitreya rigged}


~Poses ~ 
Something New/Something Erotic
Le Poppycock ~
Fashiowl ~

No comments:

Post a Comment